Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 8 - What Are You Thankful For?


Thought since I was so long-winded yesterday, I'd make this one short and sweet.

Being 4 days before Thanksgiving, and feeling a bit overwhelmed with all we need to do, and perhaps feeling a little blue, I'd cheer myself up with a list of some of the things I'm thankful for.

(and in no particular order)
1. God
2. Jesus
3. Hallie
4. Mama
5. All our furry babies: Sammy, Carlie, Buddy, Tiger, Lilly, and our scaly baby, Moonlight
6. Kristie, my bff
7. Family members that are close by that we love (Jerry, Cheri, Laura, Hal & Brad)
8. Friends that are like family (many soul sisters and twisted sisters)
9. Chocolate
10. Coffee
11. Yummy Food
12. Chicken Piccata
13. Good health
14. God always keeping us safe and protected from harm
15. A cozy home that's warm in the winter, cool in the summer
16. A car that's paid for (no matter what it looks like)
17. A decent job that pays the bills (or most of the bills)
18. All good teachers for Hallie this year
19. The ability to take a vacation every year
20. Sunsets



I will post more tomorrow. Didn't want to go on and on and...well, you get the picture.

What are you thankful for? Let me know.

No comments: